Tuesday/Thursday morning Playgroups
a relaxed social get-together for parents and small children!
Our much-loved Playgroups are for children aged 0-4 and their parents or care-givers - offering a chance for adults to socialize in a relaxed, friendly, English-speaking environment.
Run by volunteers, our playgroups provide fun activities for children and babies to experience while developing sensory, social and communication skills.
Our Playgroups run during school term time every week as follows:
Zoom! Zoom! Playgroup - Tuesdays from 9.30-11.30am
Rockin’ Rascals Playgroup - Thursdays from 9.30am-11.30am
Cost: 5 CHF for members, 10 CHF for non-members
Price includes: Free play, a healthy snack, craft and singing.
New families are always welcome!
Your first visit is free and sign up is not required!
We sometimes meet in the holidays too - please check before coming along
How children benefit from our playgroups:
- Participate in new experiences
- Develop social and communication skills
- Learn sharing, cooperation and simple routines
- Interact with other children and adults in a safe environment
Adults like our playgroups because they can:
- Meet other local English-speaking families from different nationalities
- Develop new friendships
- Relax and talk in a friendly environment
- Share experiences and ideas
Questions? Please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you: