The Parent-Child Book Club is now under way!
Amidst all the busy activities that your kids are involved in, consider some of these unique benefits which a book club could provide for both you and your son or daughter:
● Enhancing your child’s reading and English literacy skills
● Staying connected with your child as she/he grows
● Nurturing your child’s self-confidence and ability to speak their opinions
● Helping your child learn life skills
● Spending social time with other parents and kids, especially in a mixed boy/girl setting
● Building a community of caring friends
For more information and to find out what we are reading this month please contact Jana Parkin
For now we are focusing on short stories that require minimal time commitment amidst our busy schedules. Come join the conversation!