Terms & Conditions *
1. The annual tuition fees are payable in 4 installments. Payment is due in advance of a child starting. In the case of unpaid invoices or late enrollments, a cash payment will be required.
2. Enrollment is valid for the whole school year (August 19, 2019 – July 10, 2020).
3. For children not continuing into the next quarter, one month’s notice must be given in writing. If notice is not received by the withdrawal deadlines, the next quarter fees will be payable in full.
4. The quarter dates and withdrawal deadlines are as follows:
a. First Quarter: August to October
b. Second Quarter: November to January – withdrawal deadline 30th September
c. Third Quarter: February to April – withdrawal deadline 31st December
d. Fourth Quarter: May to July – withdrawal deadline 31st March
5. Classes are subject to change according to availability and enrollment numbers. Should the class numbers decrease to below the minimum, a change in fees will be proposed to avoid the class being cancelled and ensure the financial viability of the WAC.
6. I have submitted an emergency medical form, or confirm that the one previously submitted is still correct and can be used for this school year.
7. I understand that attendance at WAC preschool classes is not a substitute for attendance at Swiss Kindergarten.
8. I agree to pay the fees as published on the WAC website and available from the WAC office.
9. I have read the Tips and General Information for Parents.
10. I understand we are a cooperative school, and as a parent my involvement is required as part of our school program.
11. I have taken notes of all the dates on the school calendar and am aware that this may differ from some Swiss schools.