Online signature *
1. The annual tuition fees are payable in 2 installments. Invoices for classes are sent out in January and June. These must be paid by January 15th and July 15th respectively. Enrollment is valid for the whole school year (August 20, 2018 – July 12, 2019). Payment is due in advance of a child starting.
2. Withdrawal from classes will only be refunded if a child is withdrawn before the deadlines and with one month’s written notice. Refund values, where applicable, will be calculated depending on the number of weeks your child remained enrolled and may not exceed 50% of the semester’s tuition. This also applies for pupils not continuing in the second semester of the school year and those starting late in the semester. Failure to withdraw from the second semester will incur half semester fees. If the child is not withdrawn within these dates, no refund will be given. For withdrawal and cancellations, administrative fees may be charged. Withdrawal deadlines are found in the school calendar.
3. Classes are subject to change according to availability and enrollment. The school reserves the right to modify tuition upon approval of the WAC Board. Should the class numbers decrease to below the minimum, a change in fees may incur to such a level as to make continuing to run the class more viable.
4. I have submitted an updated medical form that is not older than two years.
5. I understand that attendance at WAC preschool classes is not a substitute for attendance at Swiss Kindergarten.
6. I agree to pay as per the fee schedule published on the WAC website or available from the WAC office.
7. I have read the Tips and General Information for Parents.
8. I understand we are a cooperative school, and as a parent my involvement is required as part of our school program.
9. I have taken notes of all the dates on the school calendar and am aware that this may differ from some Swiss schools.
10. While the teachers and/or parents will do everything possible to ensure a safe environment for your child, please be aware that the WAC/LTCS cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur on our premises.